CCI-LEX - Cultural Connections Institute - The Learning Exchange
WELCOME TO CCI-LEX!
We will be closed July 1-3, 2016 for the Canada Day Weekend.
We are proud to offer a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) classes for adult learners:
- LEX Program: for Refugees, Permanent Residents, and Citizens of Canada; low-cost with volunteer instructors
- CCI Program: for all residents of Canada; fee-based with professional instructors
- BEL Program: for recently-arrived Permanent Residents and Refugees; free, with professional instructors and volunteer support
Learn about our specialized ESL classes here.
Find special information for International students here.
At CCI-LEX you will find an exciting multicultural learning environment, with students from over 80 countries taking part in our classes. Students from all over the world choose to study here, not only because of our superior ESL program, but also because it’s a great place for cross-cultural learning exchanges. Read more about our school and watch the video here.
Why choose CCI-LEX?
- Great English classes for reasonable prices
- Free placement test
- Continuous enrolment* – Start studying when you are ready (*wait times may apply if a class is full)
- Highly motivated and caring teachers
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Field trips and special events
We invite all new students to take our FREE placement test. Help us determine the best class level for YOU!
Monday to Thursday: 9:30am - 6:30pm
Friday: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 2:30pm (only when Saturday classes are in session!)
No appointment necessary!
Monday to Thursday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 3:30pm (only when Saturday classes are in session!)
After 5:30pm and on Saturdays, you will need to use the intercom to get into the building. Dial 1001. The intercom is on the right side of the main doors.
Phone: +1 780-944-0792
Fax: +1 780-424-3199
Find us in downtown Edmonton, close to public transportation:
#428, 10621 100 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 0B3